Successful Baby Showers

The Best Baby Shower Blog If You Want To Baby Shower Gift Ideas, Baby Shower Games, Baby Shower Invitations And Baby Shower Hosting Tips.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Welcome To My Baby Showers Blog

Hi there!

My name is Sally Aubrey and I have just written an ebook on pregnancy and it is being launched in the next few weeks.

As a complimentary aspect to this ebook I have answered all my clients quetsions with this new book on baby showers. I've hosted, organized and attended so many I forget now...

So this blog is here to help you work out what you can do for ideas, favors, gifts etc. I'll be updating this blog once a week so don't forget to tune in! My website for baby showers will be up and running real soon- in the next month so keep an eye out. And my pregnancy book is at www.amazingpregnancysecrets.com

To get started here are a few quetsions other moms have asked me about baby showers:

With clothespins you can hang plain white onesies and bibs and baby clothes around the house on twine like a clothesline. Throughout the afternoon guests can decorate (with fabric pens) a onsie and a bib for baby . It is a great way for guests to be creative and leave mom with lots of clothes for your new bundle.

My baby showers book won't be ready for another 4 weeks yet, but keep in tune with this blog once a week to find out the best and most fun things you can do for your baby shower!

Best wishes,

Sally Aubrey
www.successfulbabyshowers.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home